Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPS figures for February have been released

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

Mena wrote: »
    Can I claim back my PRSI over the past nine years then? And exempt all foreign nationals from PRSI?

Of course.
    You can hire non-nationals at cheaper rates and undermine employers who pay fair wages. Then we can get rid of all irish workers and replace them cheap non-nationals. Then when we lose an election or Treaty vote, we will just have another one til the people vote the correct way.

We must make sure that no one in a white collar job is threatened with these non-nationals. Especially anyone living in south Dublin who attended a fee paying school and people with politial connections with to FF&FG.
    Anyone who can produce anything tangible most go. Like Waterford cystral but anyone who is invovled in the banking industry most be protected at all costs. After all they produce nothing and can live on the buying and selling of others.

Long live Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, The PD's, ISME and IBEC

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Mena wrote: »
    Thanks, you're welcome to it and both my cars, just take over the payments as well please :D

Maybe I'll meet you halfway: the better one of the cars and the smaller one of the two loans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Dob74 wrote: »
    We must make sure that no one in a white collar job is threatened with these non-nationals.
    Yeah, because foreign nationals don't have third-level qualifications or anything, do they?

:rolleyes:

Advertisement