Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodka

Options
  • 03-03-2009 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Hi, The OH recently came into a 75cl bottle of smirnoff that her father got from someone at work, yet he doesn't drink.
    now i hate vodka with passion, but we're trying to decide how to mix it or what to make, might have a few people over and have a small party to be rid of it,
    any ideas on vodka mixing?
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Fond of a bloody mary, myself. Lots of Tabasco and some black pepper on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Something fruity will help wash it down. Try:
    Mix up equal measures of OJ, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and a splash of cranberry juice. To this add equal measures of the vodka and peach schnapps. Serve over ice. I like to taste my alcohol, so i use hefty measures, but you can use more juice if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Advertisement