Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Galway

Options
  • 03-03-2009 2:49am

Would anyone happen to know where I could purchase a red and white hat, red and white stripy jumper (preferably long sleeve) and a cane - all preferably for cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

asset_1594_hl.jpg

Thats my housemate, I'll ask him can you borrow some of his stuff and I'll get back to asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

jenno86 wrote: »
    asset_1594_hl.jpg

Thats my housemate, I'll ask him can you borrow some of his stuff and I'll get back to asap.

You'll have to find him first!

But seriously.. where can I purchase these?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cane - in a curiosity shop.
    Sweater - get a white one and paint it with fabric paint.
    Hat - same.

biko wrote: »
    Cane - in a curiosity shop.
    Sweater - get a white one and paint it with fabric paint.
    Hat - same.

Hm, nice thinking. I'll try that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

For the hat you could make the pom pom:

http://www.kid-craft-central.com/pom-poms.html

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

2nd hand shop....where i sent all my stripey stuff after being Wanda one halloween :) You might find a cane in the euro shop actually sometimes they have them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If you are looking for a cheap cane, try the bon-bon shop beside Killorans in Salthill, dunno if they still have them, but there were selling them for 2.50 euro :
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055357034&highlight=cane

As for the Red & White hat and jumper, there are a load of disillusioned Cork Hurling Supporters, who are giving these away at the moment....

Advertisement