Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Formula 1 - Free!!!

• 03-03-2009 3:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Free Fantasy Formula 1 - tried to set this up to raise some money for charity, but after running out of time! Real life getting in the way again! :(

I'd appreciate it you guys would join up, as I'd like to see how the site holds up with a large number of players.

Please enter "boards" as your name during registration, so I can make a leader board. You can have any username you like, but anything rude WILL be deleted!!

http://www.fantasysportsonline.eu/f1/

Basic Rules:

Budget of €36, must pick 2 drivers & 2 car manufacturers, of various costs.
    You can change your team as often as you like, up to the Friday before each race.

That's it!

Hope to see a few of ye there......... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Quick update for boards.ie members:

De Hipster is the highest scoring member (492 points) - currently in second place overall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭vectra

mrmac wrote: »

De Hipster is the highest scoring member (492 points) - currently in second place overall.

vectra is the overall spoon holder! :rolleyes:

Whats that all about :confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭AskYerMa

HERE!! BALL bag... im top of the bleedin' league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Cool! Cheers, it's my women's intuition...

• Advertisement

vectra wrote: »

lol - sorry, but it has to be someone!

ASKYERMA - I'm not aware what your F1 league username is?

De Hipster - well done! :) You put the rest of us to shame, intuitition or not (bet you're a closet petrol head!).

lol - sorry, but it has to be someone!

ASKYERMA - I'm not aware what your F1 league username is?

De Hipster - well done! :) You put the rest of us to shame, intuitition or not (bet you're a closet petrol head!).

Well, aside from the fact that while spending my youth watching Senna pummel many a talented driver, while also hiding in a hedge at some rally or another & secretly wishing I was a boy (in a tom-boyish rather than lesbian way!)...I lost my closet! ;)

vectra wrote: »

Ferrari screwed me over with their double retirement and Vettel and Red Bull didn't help either. At least i'm not last :pac:

EvilMonkey wrote: »
    ......... At least i'm not last :pac:

lol.
    Strange how sport can bring the best out in people.... :rolleyes:

BTW - remember you can change your entire team before Friday 3rd, 11.59pm, for the Malaysian race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Done aswell, although now im a race behind everyone :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Will the results of the game be adjusted now that Hamilton has been disqualified and Trulli reinstated in third?

sbEdge - thought long about this today, and although this may upset some folks, the race points will not be changed.

Two reasons for this:

Rule 12 states "The Fantasy Race Results are final once published." I need to stick with this rule, as it's possible there may be race prizes next season.

I cannot start to second-guess if an appeal will be lodged, or what the possible out come of that appeal may be. Once the race results have been published by the FIA, and no objection has been made apparent DURING the race, I must take those results as fixed. I would be prepared to delay posting the points, if an appeal or objection was in progress at race end.

Truely sorry if this upsets anyone, but perhaps that's just another element of the sport - luck?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Ok mrmac, no problem, just wondering. Thanks for the reply

No problem sbEdge, needed to be cleared up anyway.

Note to everyone - you have until the end of the day to change your F1 team selection, root out the duds, get rid of the lame ducks, "who is the weakest link!"

No problem sbEdge, needed to be cleared up anyway.

Note to everyone - you have until the end of the day to change your F1 team selection, root out the duds, get rid of the lame ducks, "who is the weakest link!"
    Just do what ODD-JOB dose and stick this into the rules.
    Official Race Clasification stands ...any subsequent disqualifications post race will not count.

This week I will be mostly choosing: Barrichello(£4m), Massa (£15m), Renault (£12m) and Brawn GP (£4m).

F1 R2 Leaderboard update:

1. gaustin
    2. EdgeF1
    3. De Hipster

Individual Race results:

1. BlackRock
    2. EdgeF1
    3. jimbojetdriver

Well done everyone - remember to change your team, if you want, before 17th April 11.59pm.

Advertisement