Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoCat cat food

• 03-03-2009 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where's cheapest for cat food? Tesco used to do GoCat half price now and then and I'd stock up, but the haven't in a while and my supply is running low! Somewhere else must be doing a similar offer

She's been fed this brand since I got her and she can be a bit picky so I don't want to switch to any of the cheaper brands, and I hear they're much poorer in quality too :)

Thanks

Edit: Just to clarify, I mean the big bags of dry food, not the cans!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lolabug

I haven't needed any in a while either because of those half price bags but I saw them somewhere a few days ago. I'm ALMOST certain it's in Dunnes. Not half off, something like €2 off, not sure exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I think it is still half price in supervalu-got mine last week but I am pretty sure I saw it at half price on Monday too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

You can get some money-off vouchers by registering with the site
    http://www.go-cat.co.uk/indoor/userloginindoor.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lolabug

Great thanks.
    I went on the site which answered another Go Cat question I had. I wondered why the Go Cat Indoor one only came in the small boxes but the site says that it comes up to 2kg. Does anyone know if there's a shop selling the 2kg bags anywhere?

Also, to add....it says on the Go Cat site that the free sample offer is open to UK and ROI but further down the page says it's only delivered within the UK :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

I was in Supervalu this morning and its all reduced, think it's running till sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

lolabug wrote: »
    Great thanks.
    I went on the site which answered another Go Cat question I had. I wondered why the Go Cat Indoor one only came in the small boxes but the site says that it comes up to 2kg. Does anyone know if there's a shop selling the 2kg bags anywhere?

Also, to add....it says on the Go Cat site that the free sample offer is open to UK and ROI but further down the page says it's only delivered within the UK :(

Use this for a postcode LINK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

In Tesco the 2kg bags are 33%off.

Now : 3.04 euro

Advertisement