Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of Fighters XII

Options
  • 03-03-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

Looks like KoF is getting a HD redo.
    Have you seen this?
    Have you heard about this?

<*Punchline not found*>

Seriously though, is the beat-em-up genre back with a vengance?
    I look around an arcade today and see driving, dance and shooters, what happened to all the fighters?
    Even keeping an old SSFII bx would have been a viable idea.
    What I'm getting at is good times for me because I played KoF '97 as one of my very first arcade games, so I think this may get a bit of my monies.

Kotaku Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

KOF '94 was my game of choice in that series in the arcades. Certainly wasn't the first arcade game I ever played either. Pacman anyone ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Hell yes! I played some of my teenage years playing KOF 96 on the Saturn (later the latter ones but KOF 96 was my bread and butter :)), i like both Street Fighter and KOF but i played KOF a bit better. It would be great to see a comeback of good fighting games and im sure they may even release another Capcom vs Snk fighting game if it takes off again. Apparently for this new KOF they hand drew every single pixel carefully so its going to look really clear with great detail.

Advertisement