Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Online Store

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭trustno1

an_other wrote: »
    Hi guys

A mate of mine is setting up an online retail store based in ireland for hobbiest magazine and he is interested in the comic book market also.
    He has made a survey to ask you guys some questions.

If you are interested could you take the survey? (it's only 10 simple questions)

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=sxlc1mlfu8ts09f555958

Maybe you could email him with suggestions (Or insults) comicbooksireland@gmail.com

Just completed the survey.. here's hoping that your friend is successful!!.. very hard to find a good comic book shop in Ireland thats handy to get to and stocks a good variety.. and here's hoping he will accept Laser!!!!... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭an_other

Email him about the laser thing.
    He is nervous about adding comics to it as he think everyone will continue to buy direct from the states.

If you could pass the link on to anyone that might be interested it would be great.
    The wider responce he gets the better.

Thanks to anyone who has taken part in the survey. It's still there if you would like to take part.

Would you guys use an online store?
    Do you know many other that would?
    What titles should be stocked from day one?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

an_other, anyone who's interested in answering the survey can see the link you provided in your first post. This thread is starting to look like your blog, which is definitely not how boards is supposed to work.

I've left this open so far so that people could chip in with their thoughts, but it looks like nobody much is interested in posting here, so I'm locking the thread - that way anyone who sees the survey can still answer it.

That being said, you (or your mate, if your original post wasn't one of those "no, it's not me, but I have this friend, see..." types of post) should have a root through the older posts in the forum and see if you can contact Hot Colin (username Longshadow) as he was involved in getyourcomics.com, a sadly-aborted attempt to do pretty much what you're talking about doing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement