Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Clarkson

Options
  • 03-03-2009 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

She's back :D
    Kelly Clarkson has fended off competition from Taylor Swift and Lady GaGa to score her first UK number one.
    'My Life Would Suck Without You', the lead single from her upcoming All I Ever Wanted album, zooms straight to the top of the UK singles chart this week.

Breakaway was a really great album - hope the new one is also (She worked with producer and One Republic front man Ryan Tedder on the new album)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh christ no, what have we done to deserve all these crap "artists" showing up at once? More typical bimbo brainless pop music for teens. Says it all really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

DarkJager wrote: »
    Oh christ no, what have we done to deserve all these crap "artists" showing up at once? More typical bimbo brainless pop music for teens. Says it all really.

Aw leave poor oul' Kelly alone- she's not the worst tbh.

She's harmless.
    She seems sound enough and she can actually sing.

"Since you've been gone" is actually a fairly decent track.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Aw f*ck no! And there i was thinking she'd died or something and went to the seventh level for where she truly belongs.

Another three years of wailing, i'm really f*cking happy about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

First single sounds ok.

My favourite song of hers will always be Breakaway, so pure and meaningful both lyrically and the way Kelly expresses it with her vocals.

Let's just pray that we get another Olympia show within the next few months, Kelly is a must-see-live:D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement