Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Japanese Popstars play Tripod (April 3rd)

• 03-03-2009 1:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Anybody going to see Japanese Popstars in Tripod next Month (April 3rd)? I bought their CD a while back and I thought it was amazing. Im trying to get my mates to go (who have never heard of them). Should be a great night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

not into their music at all, apparently they are a pack of **** from what ive heard, they are always shamlessly plugging themselves on myspace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

SteveDon wrote: »
    not into their music at all, apparently they are a pack of **** from what ive heard, they are always shamlessly plugging themselves on myspace

I actually heard completely different tbh. Like their tunes but it'd be full of kids....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Whats the damage does anyone know? They were in Button Factory for 10 a while back IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Think it is 15 euro. Im looking forward to the gig. Havnt been to the Tripod in a long long time.

SteveDon wrote: »

Apparantly you have'nt seen them I'd imagine :rolleyes:

OP, they are class live, don't listen to people who have'nt even seen them.

They put on a great show, highly recommended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Apparantly

i think its more the fact that people dont like there music.if you dont like there music you wont enjoy there show id imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Apparantly you have'nt seen them I'd imagine :rolleyes:

got in free to tripod when it reopend a few years ago and they were playing. i left after 10mins...absolute trip of the highest order.
    it was just annoying noise

glad i didnt pay in

Advertisement