Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book about Sean MacDermott

Options
  • 03-03-2009 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering could anybody help me
    I am trying to find a book about Sean MacDermott published in the last 4 years I think, been on amazon & I cant find it there, soory but I dont know the title of the book either.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Locamon

irlande83 wrote: »
    Just wondering could anybody help me
    I am trying to find a book about Sean MacDermott published in the last 4 years I think, been on amazon & I cant find it there, soory but I dont know the title of the book either.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated

The book you are looking for I suspect is

Sean MacDiarmada, The Mind of the Revolution by Gerard McAtasney published in 2008.

ISBN 9781873437315

Amazon are out of stock but they will refer you to a couple of other sellers.
    Should get it in most good bookshops I would hope.

Locamon wrote: »
    The book you are looking for I suspect is

Sean MacDiarmada, The Mind of the Revolution by Gerard McAtasney published in 2008.

ISBN 9781873437315

Amazon are out of stock but they will refer you to a couple of other sellers.
    Should get it in most good bookshops I would hope.

I did my leaving cert special essay on Sean mcDermott.I got talking to Gerard McAtasney.A tyrone ma, I believe.Fairly dead on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irlande83

thanks for your help folks , just ordered the book from amazon this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

A bit late but its also available on the Book Nest website, Link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irlande83

actually cancelled the oder with amazon, wasn't in stock, ordered it with play.com
    guinnessdrinker thanks for that, its a bit cheaper on play.com with the exchange rate at the moment

• Advertisement
Advertisement