Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats next to go?

Options
  • 03-03-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

So Oman Removal let go 43 staff, IFS in Millenium Park let go 12 and Sam McAuleys is to close in 2 weeks, can Naas take any more bad news

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

upnaas wrote: »
    So Oman Removal let go 43 staff, IFS in Millenium Park let go 12 and Sam McAuleys is to close in 2 weeks, can Naas take any more bad news

You have any links for this news?

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 upnaas

Oman was all over the news yesterday. Mate of mine works in IFS - more to go there soon and Sam McCauleys staff told me yesterday, tried to use a voucher there. They are not taking any vouchers due to closure Sat week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Well i hope its not any of your sign posts..

I was there yesterday and there is a serious lack of signage in Naas village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Two Seasons in the Newhall retail park has closed aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I'm in the M7 Business Park, there's been about 10 let go in our place in the last 2 months. The rest of us have had to take a 10% pay cut and were put on 3 day week the other day.

D we better make it to Hollywood soon :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

The amount of recently empty units in Ladytown Biz Park is pretty shocking as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

:D Is this the Kildare section of FMN?

The rent was so cheap in Ladytown that aload of crap businesses set up in the good times to make a few quid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Are the council letting go of any more?

No idea, suppose if anyone thats temp or on a contract is worried

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Ay Cee wrote: »
    :D Is this the Kildare section of FMN?

It is now!!!

Advertisement