Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re spiritual work

Options
  • 03-03-2009 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,

I have a question re spiritual work/development that I'm hoping someone can help me with please

I have been doing a lot of personal work & it's paying off quite nicely.

However 2 things have happened recently that I don't understand so I'm looking for a little help in some interpretations

1. I've been given an oppurtunity to do some work which would help me move more into the spiritual area...my concious is very keen to get started, yet I can't seem to get motivation to do the small preparation items I need to do.

Is this my unconcious recognising that I'm not ready for this or just some natural fear of the unknown?

2. As I've been doing the personal work, I seem to have 'lost' someone from my life & try as I might I can't find an inner answer as to why

Is this due to me startting to move at a different vibration or a fear settling re fully moving on?

I've meditated & tried to just let an answer come to me on these but I find that I'm now in the trap of concentrating too much on it so I can't see the wood for the trees.

I'd welcome any advice on how to step back/unblock....

LB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Perhaps you've answered your own question.
    Are you doing this 'work' to achieve a 'pay off', or are you doing it in response to an inner urge?
    Just follow your instincts and 'cast your bread upon the water'.
    You will reap as you have sown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Thanks Hiorta.

The work is purely for me to 'flex' my spiritual muscle so to speak:)

I think you are right though to just cast out & see

Thank you

LB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kitsune9t

have you cinsidered that in a largely random universe there might be no connection or pecial message in any of this?

Advertisement