Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi Capa Leaf Spring

Options
  • 03-03-2009 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy a new leaf spring (The 3 pronged thing under the spring housing) for a WE hi-capa? I believe the TM one is compatible too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Gunnerairsoft had them, or WGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

I just searched both sites and googled it, can't find it. Have you got links?

Sorry dont have any links yet mate, took me ages to find one before, but i did see them on both sites, also on dentrinity, if you do a search for "sear" on there you will find some, the first one i came across on theres says its for a WA Hi-capa and im not sure if there compadible with WE/TM
    Ill have a root through wgc and gunner later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

we or tm ones should be compatible.

With the amount of broken we hi capas out there, finding a spare should be handy ;)

With the amount of broken we hi capas out there, finding a spare should be handy ;)

You'd think that wouldnt ya:D But yea buying a broken capa/1911 is probably going to be the easiest way of sourcing one. I emailed quite a few shops there last year and was told by most that there supplies didnt have them, or they were out of stock for quite some time.

Ive had a look through a few sites there and all ive come across is the ones for WA's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

kinkstr wrote: »
    You'd think that wouldnt ya:D But yea buying a broken capa/1911 is probably going to be the easiest way of sourcing one. I emailed quite a few shops there last year and was told by most that there supplies didnt have them, or they were out of stock for quite some time.

Ive had a look through a few sites there and all ive come across is the ones for WA's.

Put an advert on arnies, or up here.

Loads a broken guns owned privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

I'll have a look at arnies

Advertisement