Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraising Table Quiz

Options
  • 03-03-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi all,
    My name is Stephen Fitzpatrick. I am a Labour Party representative for the Dun Laoghaire area and candidate for the 2009 Local Election.

In aid of my election campaign I will be hosting a TABLE QUIZ on Wednesday the 11th of March. The quiz will take place in the upstairs bar of Weirs pub on Dun Loaghaire Main Street. The event promises to be a good bit of craic, with great prizes, a raffle, an auction and of
    course a fair share of competitive banter. So please come along and bring as many brains as you can.

Tickets are priced at €10 per person or €40 for a table of 5.
    Doors open at 19:30!!!

This a ticketed event so to avoid disappointment, please contact event organiser, Neil Cathcart:
    neil.cathcart@gmail.com
    Tickets can be collected at the door on the night to those who have book

I'm really look forward to seeing you all there.

All the Best
    Stephen

More information can be found below:
    Facebook Event Page

My Facebook Page

Advertisement