Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Mobile phone would you buy? (on a budget)

• 03-03-2009 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

I am buying a mobile phone and i was wondering what mobile phone you would buy on a budget 150 euro + . Any suggestions

Ideally it would be touch screen and boast some good technology, like the tocco or viewty but cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Viewty at 169.00 on meteor is probably the best touchphone you can get around your budget, the lg cookie is 10e cheaper but it's a lot less of a phone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

pirelli wrote: »
    I am buying a mobile phone and i was wondering what mobile phone you would buy on a budget 150 euro + . Any suggestions

Ideally it would be touch screen and boast some good technology, like the tocco or viewty but cheaper.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59218792#post59218792

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

The Viewty at 169.00 on meteor is probably the best touchphone you can get around your budget, the lg cookie is 10e cheaper but it's a lot less of a phone...

Samsung M8800 Pixon is the best phone i have found. Anyone agree

Advertisement