Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food in the Brugha???

Options
  • 03-03-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

In the Deep and Dark cave where I watch the world go by it has come to my attention that I am needed again to sort out the food in Cathal Burgha St. this is a training college with tax free food, so why is it so expensive?

Again I am not happy and again people will start to listen to me as I will fix this problem!!!! Students deserve to have cheap and good food. Hit me with your taught's as I know the food is cheaper on other sites across DIT and the brugha should be the cheapest as they get tax free food!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

I bow to you, my liege!

Welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

What's it working out now for a meal in CB? When i was there in '06 it was about €3.80 for a typical meal and it was damn good too!

It's €4.75 in Kevin St. at the moment for pure crap with almost the same crap being served everyday (If i see southern fried chicken fillets with pineapple one more ****ing time, i'll go mad! :pac:) Portions are also a lot smaller than what i remember of CB.

Good work phantom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

In the Deep and Dark cave where I watch the world go by it has come to my attention that I am needed again to sort out the food in Cathal Burgha St. this is a training college with tax free food, so why is it so expensive?

Again I am not happy and again people will start to listen to me as I will fix this problem!!!! Students deserve to have cheap and good food. Hit me with your taught's as I know the food is cheaper on other sites across DIT and the brugha should be the cheapest as they get tax free food!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see you are back long winter break was it and you crossed the liffey this time as well. Any chance having a wonder around AST as well there is enough there is keep you and any future little phantoms busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 the.phantom

I have never went away I have been keeping an eye on things in all of the campus across the city went you all are asleep in your beds............:mad:

I have seen more waste in the brugha and I know what is happing in the kitchens....its not GOOD ENOUGH!! Now spread the word to stop using the canteen until they start to bring back down the prices and listen to students as if there were no students they wouldn't have a job!!!!!!!!

Lets remind them of that!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 tonyfloney

dude what you on about the phantom come on.......man! the food in Kevin st is **** but cheap!! the food in the brugha is ok...and far too expensive what the hell are they doing over there its crazy!!!!! need to sack some staff that are scratching there arses!!!!! and do some work instead of drinking tea and getting free dinners.............................yes free dinners!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ehh the phantom works tony, he got a good bit done over in kevin street in semester 1.

keep up the good work you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

ehh the phantom works tony, he got a good bit done over in kevin street in semester 1.

keep up the good work you ;)

This is very much true, the phantom has been very helpful to Kevin Street in Semester 1.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

The food in Kevin street canteen really bites.
    So much so, that I just bring my own food, or buy the sandwichs in
    the shop which are very reasonably priced and time saving:pac:

Ham and Cheese/egg and rocket FTW!

Advertisement