Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off at O'Briens Sandwich Bars when you buy anything before midday

Options
  • 03-03-2009 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

10% off at O'Briens Sandwich Bars when you buy anything before midday.

Seen this ad in the Killarney advertiser and it applies to all 3 O'Briens outlets in Kerry only! Simply buy anything in either shop before 12 midday and keep your receipt. When you go back later the same day you get 10% off your purchase.

I'll post a scan of the ad if I still have it when I go home.

Offer applies to shops in Killarney Outlet Centre, Beech Road Killarney and Tralee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

At least they are trying some advertising techniques. I don't see myself availing of this though, doubt i'd be there twice in one day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

@10% off, IMO it's still way overpriced for what they have to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

dh0661 wrote: »
    @10% off, IMO it's still way overpriced for what they have to offer.
    Agreed..its just a sandwich bar and 10eu wont carry you far in there.I used to eat in there,but not any more.
    Why would you be in there twice a day,the way i read that is you only get a discount if you go back the second time?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Agreed..its just a sandwich bar and 10eu wont carry you far in there.I used to eat in there,but not any more.
    Why would you be in there twice a day,the way i read that is you only get a discount if you go back the second time?

Yeah you're right, that's the offer by them. I was at the outlet centre today meeting someone and their were only 3people sitting at OBriens and one was the owner of the outlet-Sherry. and take out the staff and security downstairs and their were only 5other people to be seen... a sign of the times

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Yeah you're right, that's the offer by them. I was at the outlet centre today meeting someone and their were only 3people sitting at OBriens and one was the owner of the outlet-Sherry. and take out the staff and security downstairs and their were only 5other people to be seen... a sign of the times
    Indeed,Arramount sent me a letter today going on about a big furniture sale friday,with a 100eu cheque to spend if i spend more than 1000eu there,it smacks of desperation too.

Ship is still sinking lads,and the captain hasnt a clue..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Rocky7

Just wondering if this applies only in Kerry?

Advertisement