Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Teachers around the city

Options
  • 03-03-2009 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi can anyone recommend a piano teacher around the city for my daughter. She's nearly 8 and is showing an interest in learning and I want to get her lessons before she loses this interest. I'd teach her myself only she looses interest after a while cos she's so familiar with me. So I'm thinking she'd be better behaved with a proper teacher.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Limerick school of Music, Mulgrave st.
    My 10 year old goes there and has made enormous progress.

Then again she is a genius like her Dad.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Dj - I have the same problem - I'd thought mine too - but I sent them to a schcool in the end - they'd learn theory along with the practical classes and year end exams - either the School of Music or Peter Dee's School Of Music on O'Connell Ave (expensive but worth it)...good luck with tickling the ivories :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Also in the tutorial school there upper o'connell street. can't remember his name but he's not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

DJ - I forgot to mention Mungret College - you'll get it at http://limerickperformingarts.com/Music.aspx - Margaret Doyle is the Principal - nice lady.... again - good luck

Advertisement