Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biology sample papers solutions (folens) - does anynoe know where i can get them?

Options
  • 03-03-2009 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

thanks!..;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

craxsham wrote: »
    thanks!..;)

No solutions/marking schemes for Folens sample papers afaik.

At least it is with Chem, there are sample papers, but no solution/marking scheme so you dont get you find out if your correct with a calculation.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep
    you can get all past exam papers + marking schemes there back to 2001 for any subject

Dubs wrote: »
    http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=en&sc=ep
    you can get all past exam papers + marking schemes there back to 2001 for any subject

He/She asked about the Folens sample papers. The ones that Folens made themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

ohh didnt see the sample part sorry... well good luck with that, iv been no help! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I know,ask your teacher she/he can help..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Fad wrote: »
    No solutions/marking schemes for Folens sample papers afaik

Do you know if there are marking schemes for the EDCO ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Do you know if there are marking schemes for the EDCO ones?

They have sample answers done out for most subjects. There is a code after each question and you go to their website and type in the code. The sample answers are by no means A standard though so they can only really be used as a guideline.

I don't think there is a book of sample answers though. There is for maths but I don't think there is in other subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Oh, no, I know about the code thing, but they don't have any on the sample papers. Ah well, was just wondering cos Fad specified the Folens papers. :)

Oh, no, I know about the code thing, but they don't have any on the sample papers. Ah well, was just wondering cos Fad specified the Folens papers. :)

Amusingly I meant EDCO papers *shakes head at idiocy* (No marking schemes for any of the Science papers, there are answers in the physics ones for the sample calculations)

Apologies OP-If you have the papers go here and scroll down a bit, cant link directly cos I have no login.

If thats right could you confirm?

Advertisement