Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Rent Prices

Options
  • 03-03-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hi just curious to know what the average price for a 4 bed house in Knocknacarra is renting for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

sgthighway wrote: »

Find daft working very poorly latley for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

Prices on daft about 15% higher than you will get them for and to be quiet honest daft has not been a reliable source of info on prices to buy or rent for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭leebee77

yeah the prices on daft are craaaazy at the moment. be hard pushed to find a house for under 900 euro. My brother been looking for new place and way too much for him and he works full time. advertiser prob best bet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

We rent a nice house in Knocknacarra for €900 a month, 4 brms, reasonable sized back yard. Ballymoneen Rd.

Thanks im paying €1100 p/m for a small 4 bed,think its €200 too much at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

Our rooms aren't big, and this house is about 18 years old. So it's not shiny and new. But I have a friend in Tor Bui paying 835 a month for a shiny new house - no back yard but 4 brms and good space. Think you need to re-neg with landlord!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Living in a four bedroom house literally around the corner from Eyre square. It's quiet and very nice house. We pay 1200 a month between the four

Thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭leebee77

im in middle of trying to find new house to rent with 2/3 bedrooms....was gonna base search primarily on Spiddeal and Barna but decided last night that as i have friends and family in K'nacara that it would be a smart move to look there....soooo if anyone hears of a house around..or pref' below 800e then pm me pleeeease!!

Advertisement