Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fallout 3

• 03-03-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

where is the cheapest place in dublin city centre to buy a new copy of fallout 3 (xbox 360)?, thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

If it's for the 360 you want it, PM me, I've a spare sealed copy.

Haven't seen it cheap in a while, you missed some good deals before Christmas - GameStop had the Collector's Edition for €35, GAME had the Limited Edition for €35 and HMV had the regular edition for €26!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Linku wrote: »
    If it's for the 360 you want it, PM me, I've a spare sealed copy.

Haven't seen it cheap in a while, you missed some good deals before Christmas - GameStop had the Collector's Edition for €35, GAME had the Limited Edition for €35 and HMV had the regular edition for €26!

yo thanks for the reply and the offer, but not to sound ungrateful, would rather pick a copy up in a shop. thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Not city centre, but according to someone in the Games forum, Tesco in Omni Park, Santry have it for €15, no idea if other stores do too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Linku wrote: »
    Not city centre, but according to someone in the Games forum, Tesco in Omni Park, Santry have it for €15, no idea if other stores do too :)

i saw that too, going to have to do some scouting of tescos

Advertisement