Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT006 3rd year exams

Options
  • 03-03-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

hey guys i need some help.im repeating the 3rd year mechanics exam in may (paddy macs exam).im repeatin first time from '07.
    i asked him the topics on the exam but he said to ask the current students!
    can anyone help me out???:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NerfNerder

hey i'm not in that class, but maybe you could get the class list of student email addresses to send around an email to get some info.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

ah good thinking nerfnerder. what would br the best way to go about this??

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NerfNerder

Honestly I'm not too sure. I would say contact the students union and you should be able to get it off them or else contact the year mentor for the course for it. The year mentor's email address should be on your schools website.
    Tracy Flinter the newly elected president of the students union is on the boards here so perhaps you could contact her to get some help.
    Good luck dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Just ask the course co-ordinator for the class broadcast mail address which will
    send the email to students registered on your particular course/stage.

Advertisement