Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tedfest Weekend - C&C welcome

• 03-03-2009 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

A few from the TedFest weekend on Inish Mor:

The Lovely Ladies competition
    3323190639_66cb0a7222.jpg

Waiting for the band
    3324026102_1a53b9109f.jpg

Two naughty nuns
    3324023710_62e248737f.jpg

The harbour at Kilronan - my first real attempt at HDR
    3324083748_8f9170cb94.jpg

As always, more here

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I'd say there's great craic at the Tedfest!

I like number too except there's too much empty white space in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Looks like a mighty gig to attend !
    Thats an xtremely loverly girl in 1 :p
    /fcek drink girls arse-nal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Was this from last time or did I miss this again?

Nice set of images. Like number two but the guys head is too much in frame for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Yeah, was good fun alright, we just got back yesterday, although i think there's a second fest in about a month's time.

I love the second pic, i love the guilty expression on the girl's face and the big laughing head on yer man, so even though it's a bit of a 'wrong' photo, it's still good for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Simplicius

great images and you've convinced me TedFest is worth attending seems like mighty craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

# 2 is great.:) If I owned a pub I would have that over the door.

Is it the drink or is she just a good looking nun(s). It just looks fun:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Schlemm

nice! I'll be heading to inis mor myself for the craic this weekend...hopefully I will have a few good shots when I get my film developed :)

Advertisement