Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

docks redevelopment dvd/cd rom

Options
  • 03-03-2009 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

There was a presentation before christmas on the docks redevelopment,and apparently there was a dvd or cd rom handed out or shown , im a bit sketchy on the details.Anyways , I thought this would be a good place to start my search for this dvd.Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy.I need it for a college project.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

It'll be on http://www.letsdoitgalway.com/ have a search

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

thanks john,
    but theres nothing there as far as I can see, just promotional stuff about the race , im after info about the proposed redevelopment

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I remember seeing a flash presentation somewhere. Kinda showed what it would look like in the harbour. Is that what you're after?

That maybe it,I was only told about it. i didnt see it for myself.If you had an idea of where Id get a copy of that. It would be very much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

sgthighway wrote: »
    That will never be ready in time. Not the design in that video anyways. I mean FFS, it sounds like the next thing they'll announce is that they'll have leprechauns arriving in on unicorns for the ceremony.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That's the one I saw sgthighway. Would be nice if it turned out like that - they'd have to work 24/7 starting tomorrow.

looks good but it will never turn out like that.Still not what im after either , thanks for the replies though

Advertisement