Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverfish banning me for a year from PI

Options
  • 03-03-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Who does it think it is? I got banned for a year because I posted a thread on how 'Zaph' screwed up by sending me PM's intent for moderators. This IMO is harsh and to the extreme. I never personally abused 'Zaph' just pointed out that he screwed up. This mod 'Silverfish' also has the word 'pwnstar' under its name which I find extremly offensive. I'm sure it will be dealt with correctly and I expect to be reinstated at PI.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

unregged. wrote: »
    I'm sure it will be dealt with correctly and I expect to be reinstated at PI.
    unregged wrote:
    Oh please the OP is a whore

This doesn't deserve the light or day, infact its disgraceful behaviour. Go home and look after your ''little boy'' instead of sleeping your way round the place.

Explain to me why you think you should be reinstated to PI.
    Explain to me what you have to give to that forum, because from the above comment, I'm not seeing what you have to contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

unregged. wrote: »
    Who does it think it is? I got banned for a year because I posted a thread on how 'Zaph' screwed up by sending me PM's intent for moderators. This IMO is harsh and to the extreme. I never personally abused 'Zaph' just pointed out that he screwed up. This mod 'Silverfish' also has the word 'pwnstar' under its name which I find extremly offensive. I'm sure it will be dealt with correctly and I expect to be reinstated at PI.
    It? You're not going about this in a good way if you refer to the mod that banned you as an object.

Why is 'pwnstar' offensive to you?

Advertisement