Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson C905

• 03-03-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi all,
    Just letting you know that after my 100th call to Vodafone, they have confirmed that they are not releasing the C905. Apparently they had issues with compatibility regarding the phone and their network.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

Hi all,
    Just letting you know that after my 100th call to Vodafone, they have confirmed that they are not releasing the C905. Apparently they had issues with compatibility regarding the phone and their network.

Typical Vodafone. Have been awfully tempted to leave them lately.

Nice phone that C905.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 User name eh?

Yeah. Seems a bit lame not brining it out. I'm guessing that they are still trying to push the 'Storm". Releasing the C905 would kill any sales of the storm. They paid a high premium for the Storm and it didn't do it for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

Yeah. Seems a bit lame not brining it out. I'm guessing that they are still trying to push the 'Storm". Releasing the C905 would kill any sales of the storm. They paid a high premium for the Storm and it didn't do it for them.

I don't like the storm myself, ended up going for the omnia. Biggest mistake I ever made, such a crap phone.

I wonder how good the C905 would be in comparisson to the like of the n96, etc?

Advertisement