Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Viewty - Meteor v Vodafone

• 03-03-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

The Viewty on vodafone is 229, while on meteor its only 159. Thats quite a difference for the same phone. Is there anything about meteor that would keep me away from buying it from there? reception? price plans? etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Corholio wrote: »
    The Viewty on vodafone is 229, while on meteor its only 159. Thats quite a difference for the same phone. Is there anything about meteor that would keep me away from buying it from there? reception? price plans? etc.
    Buy it on Meteor, get me to unlock it, and use it on any network you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Thanks for that guys. Looks like Meteor it is so.

Just another thing, does anyone know if the Viewty can record phone calls?

Im not using it for suspicious activites dont worry lol

Mr.S wrote: »
    Meteor hand out unlock codes so long as you've spent over 120€ on credit or so, so as long as your not a new customer, they hand them out with a quick email...
    Ok, so for new KU990 owners who needs theirs unlocked, I do them for €14.99.

That's an old program. It will not unlock any LG KU900 that been released in the last 6 months, maybe more.

I can guarantee you that it will not unlock any KU990 of the following versions;

LG KU990 GO
    LG KU990 (extended Sec.area)

;)

Worked fine with mine bought in January :pac:

But fair enough..
    Yeah of course you did :D... The free unlock program you are linking too, was originally posted here http://www.mobile-files.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67101 over 1 year ago.

You must of been sold an old version of the phone... :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement