Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania in Sterling?

Options
  • 03-03-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I cant seem to find out if i can buy in sterling and get delivered to ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Bethrifty

"The products bought on the Site will be delivered to mainland UK.
    In the event where you would like your goods delivered to another country where Pixmania is present, you must purchase your order through the site that corresponds to that country (for example: for Spain, Pixmania Spain, for France, Pixmania France). It is the country where delivery will take place that determines the country of purchase."

Quote from their website!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

just looking to buy stuff off their irish site, they want €342 for my products, fair enough-€15.90 delivery, (extortion imo), but when they total it up it comes to €390 odd!!!!
    what's going on here anybody know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Bethrifty

The difference is probably VAT(prob not incl in original prices)
    If you are interested bethrifty have cashback of 2% on Pixmania!
    OR
    Voucher Code for them is:
    7€ off when you spend over 300€!
    Code: Pixie090301:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

anyone got any prompts for discounts on sub €300 orders on pixmania?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

staker wrote: »
    just looking to buy stuff off their irish site, they want €342 for my products, fair enough-€15.90 delivery, (extortion imo), but when they total it up it comes to €390 odd!!!!
    what's going on here anybody know?
    I think pixmania add on optional insurance automatically. My mate was ordering and we noticed this, had to click some thing to go to another page and deselect it. Very slyly done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement