Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson earphone adapter

• 03-03-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

where can you get a sony ericsson earphone adapter ? i dont want ear phones , just a thing that plugs into my phone and then plugs into earphones on the other end.
    i got one along with my sony ericsson w595 but lost it a few weeks ago, going mad with no music now 'cause i lost my earphones too :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I have a spare if you want it I think?.. Would have to go routing though so let me know:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

if you have it sure :) - dont want it to be any hassle like..
    if not il have a look in the phone shops (the online shops said nothing about the ones i want :()

1224109_090127161531_k800contents.jpg

Bottom left is what I have spare if it's any use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

awh i have one of those too - thanks though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

• Advertisement

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7099 :)

Oops, just realised it was posted, I had pressed the reply button and then gone away from the comp for an hour and came back and posted the link :P

Advertisement