Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skerries RFC Quiz

Options
  • 03-03-2009 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Saw a poster in Skerries the other day about a table quiz in the rugby club on Friday night.
    Can anybody let me know what time it's on at?

Also, anybody know of any other regular/one-off quizes in the North County area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

I'm sure they'd know if you gave them a call, details below.

www.skerriesrfc.ie/contact.html

Might be run by others just using the RC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hi Helmet,

Sorry cant help with first question but O sheas in balbriggan has a table quiz every thurs night about 10 o clock. First prize is €100 drinks voucher for O' Sheas so would prob only suit people that actually like it there!

Its a good bit of craic though if theres a gang of you and the drink is cheap on thursdays!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

suzieb wrote: »
    Hi Helmet,

Sorry cant help with first question but O sheas in balbriggan has a table quiz every thurs night about 10 o clock. First prize is €100 drinks voucher for O' Sheas so would prob only suit people that actually like it there!

Its a good bit of craic though if theres a gang of you and the drink is cheap on thursdays!
    They do one on Sundays as well (or at least they did until recently, not been down in a few weeks), same deal with the cheap pints too.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

Thanks for the replies folks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Blastman they dont hold the sunday quiz anymore :(

Went down last week and they said they've stopped it for now but might start it up again in few months if place gets busier. Business is really slow on sundays compared to few months ago- surprised they actually pay someone to sing on sundays cos to me the table quiz only would take more punters in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement