Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelbourne FC

Options
  • 03-03-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭

Considering Fingal get a thread in the North Dublin forum, I figured it'd appropriate for Shels to have one in here. I'll gladly update as news comes through. New season starts at home to Wexford on Friday, everyone should come along.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/keely-hits-out-at-fai-licencing-1656061.html

Class interview to get discussion going.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

eh well i think its a good idea, although im no shels supporter...sorry :)

is james chambers still with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

No he left during the off season because he had got a job in England. It didn't work out and he came back and is currently playing for Drogheda. Do you know him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭acontadino

cousin played on the same team as him(with anthony stokes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Has he definitely signed with Drogs then?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

This thread will be getting moved to the North County Dublin forum soon enough ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

DSB try getting the Fingal lads from their thread over to here and we can argue here.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

DSB wrote: »
    Considering Fingal get a thread in the North Dublin forum, I figured it'd appropriate for Shels to have one in here. I'll gladly update as news comes through. New season starts at home to Wexford on Friday, everyone should come along.

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/keely-hits-out-at-fai-licencing-1656061.html

Class interview to get discussion going.

Don't we have a forum for soccer discussion with Mods and user's who know something about soccer?.

I haven't a clue about the game, and I ain't willing to babysit a Shel's or soccer discussion thread here, sorry guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement