Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trails

• 03-03-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭

About 18 months of hard work and digging gone into these trails by 2 dedicated guys. The photos don't do justice how sculpted these jumps are or how much was put into them.

3324741349_a7a1ee9d33.jpg

3324776624_c8a5bf0367.jpg

3324713603_0fef486a9c.jpg

3324780365_934d0850c0.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭alexandros

those trails look like a lot of fun!
    great shots!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

excellent shots!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Amazing job. And I think your pictures give the right praise to all the work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Have you been down to them Thonda? The guys are totally cool with any sort of bike riding once they do their bit (digging, maintenance etc...). I'd love to see you down there to ride and shoot! I was actually waiting for you to see these. I'd really lke to see someone elses take on the trails. I was temped to maybe organise a meet up down there but would have to make sure it'd be cool with the main builders/diggers first....you know how it goes!!!
    Thanks too....but the photos don't do justice to the jumps at all when you see them being ridden. They've survived despite all the odds and become 90% ligitimate!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Me? Dirt? Manual labour? Bike? Physical activity? You must be mistaken! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

love your shots. where is this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

artyeva wrote: »
    love your shots. where is this?

Thanks artyeva. I'm not being secretive but I'm not going to advertise the location on a public forum. The guys that built these wouldn't be happy if I did say the location and tons of people went to check them out, walked up on top of them, damaged them and meant that they had to spend a day digging/repairing them rather than riding them. Trails riders get very protective of their jumps due to the amount of time and work needed to keep them in good condition so I hope you understand why I can't say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

jeez - ya, of course. i get it now.

just love those shots though - specially the first one. yum yum :D

Advertisement