Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeware PC Games

Options
  • 03-03-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I just stumbled across a site that allows you to download freeware PC games. I came across it while looking for the new version of Carrier Command which is currently a freeware game, I think.

Are any of these freeware games any good, or am I wasting my time? Any recommendations on ones I should download, strategy preferably.

regards,
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

They are generally free for a reason, I find. Still, that's not to say that there aren't some gems out there - Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory springs to mind. You might might want to look in the free games sticky on the top of the page or the wiki on freeware: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_freeware_games

Advertisement