Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a bit of help/ advice?!

Options
  • 03-03-2009 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys, I have a scaffold piercing in the normal position at the top of my right ear. Would it be possible to get another bar put in in a vertical position and if so how would it work? Would the first bar have to be smaller or does it depend on the size of my lobe? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Cheers! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

All down to your anatomy :)
    Any decent piercer will be able to tell you straight off whether it is possible or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 motley_scrue

Had a feeling that might be the answer! Don't think my lobe is big enough! :( Ah well I'll just get something else done! Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why would your lobe have anything to do with with a scaffold/industrial piercing? it usually passes through cartilage. A good piercer will suss out a good placement, if it is a vertical scaffold you want it won't pass through your lobe because there's too much movement there especially if it's connected to the top of your ear

Advertisement