Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Issues too busy?

Options
13»

Comments

some recession threads are interesting.. but i definately agree that merging some will let the fun threads get more attention.

it's tough for mods.. javaboy is doing a really good job tho so kudos to that. even if he banned me for a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

some recession threads are interesting.. but i definately agree that merging some will let the fun threads get more attention.

it's tough for mods.. javaboy is doing a really good job tho so kudos to that. even if he banned me for a week!

Everything is about the recession, news, papers etc.

That is reflected in AH, Fair enough.

Is that what AH is about though, recession threads?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

DeVore wrote: »
    Nice one Bru... we might need a couple more mods maybe??

Don't worry your pretty little head about it DeV. :)
    Us PI mods are self regulating and have been adding new mods as we feel the need.

looking through PI there and it's looking much better imo.. wide range of topics and not too fast moving.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Don't worry your pretty little head about it DeV. :)
    Us PI mods are self regulating and have been adding new mods as we feel the need.
    Cool... I'll go back to sleep then :)

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement