Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with "Thank" function

Options
  • 03-03-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Lads and Ladies,

75% of the time when I click that lovely little thumb the page is refreshed and I get the access denied page rather than the thread I was viewing. I'm not under and bans or restrictions so I have no idea why this happens. At a guess its some sort of glitch with my account.

Anyone had this happen to them?

Mods, if you could have a look for me it'd be great;)

Thanks,
    Lethal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Does this tend to happen near the end of the day and then 100% of the time? There's a limit to the amount of thanks you can give in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

sceptre wrote: »
    Does this tend to happen near the end of the day and then 100% of the time? There's a limit to the amount of thanks you can give in a day.

Nah, I dont think thats it, often happens when I havent thanked anyone in days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Odd so.

Next time you get it can you post up the error you get? (don't worry about being neat about the text formatting or anything)

Advertisement