Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partial impotence

• 03-03-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have difficulty keeping my erections and only want sex once a week.

A few years back I was kicked in one testicle and it swelled up a lot. A couple of years later as i had some pain from the testicle I had an exploratory operation more to check for testicular cancer than anything else. I was too embarassed to mention my low sex libido and just carried on with my life.

I have often wondered if the damage done to my testicle had damaged my sexdrive.
    The damaging kick happened before I became sexually active so I could never compare the before and after situation.

I was never a two or three times a night man but when I was younger probably could do 2/3 times a week. One or two women did let me know that they wanted more action, as if I wouldn't if I could.

I would just like some opinions as to whether this kick may have curtailed my sexlife and whether there is anything that I could do about it at this stage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

We can't give you medical advice on this forum - and it sounds like you really do need medical advice.

Your best bet is your GP - please make an appointment today.

Don't ever be embarrased to mention things to your doctor - they will need all available information to make the best diagnosis/treatment for you.

The old cliche is true - they've seen it all before.

Best of luck

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement