Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduced to clear-grocery

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

noway i wouldnt eat rotten bread thats one day rotten

As long as there's no mould I'll eat it, if it's a little hard just pop it into the toaster and it makes a great slice of toast !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Jip wrote: »
    As long as there's no mould I'll eat it, if it's a little hard just pop it into the toaster and it makes a great slice of toast !!

well that wouldnt be rotten braed.. i mean with mould and snot looking things on it and godzilla being born ontop of it!! haha hard bread is grand i eat that all the time!
    my cousin however..... he woudl eat the mould on its own.. quote 'it contains penicillen' haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Dunnes 'reduced to clear' section far superior to Tescos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Eurorunner wrote: »
    Dunnes 'reduced to clear' section far superior to Tescos :D

I would agree, i always found tesco 'reduced to clear' extremely bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Davy wrote: »
    I found that out today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Davy wrote: »
    One thing they do a lot at our local Tesco here in Bray is to put reduced to clear goods that are normally stored in cooling cabinets such as bagged salads and fresh herbs out on a manky battered looking trolley in the main aisle in the fruits and vegetable section. Many a time I've seen bagged salads on there where there is a brown looking liquid in the bottom and the bag is blown up like a balloon !!! Absolutely disgusting.

Advertisement