Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Sweetfire(tm) Marinade?

• 04-03-2009 5:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

I picked up a pullet of cooked baby beatroots in tesco a few weeks ago to throw into a salad without really looking at the lable, got home started assemling the salad and when I opened the packet of beetroot I noticted a sweet/spicey smell off them so popped one into my mouth and dear lord I swear I nearly orgasmed, no exhagration.

They were marintated in soemthing called "Sweetfire" and it is utterly delicious, I've been going crazy for the last few weeks trying to get my hands on said marinade and I thought the fact that it was trade marked would mean it was fairly easy to get a hold of, how bloody wrong was I?

Basically I've been playing around with beetroot cheese cake recipes and think that this marinade would complete my current attaempt.

I tried phoning tesco's office in dublin, no luck they couldn't help me, tried england, same thing.

Does ANYONE know where to get some of this stuff, I would love you forever, no lies, I'd even feed you!

Comments

Advertisement