Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband exchange upgrade in Rathfarnham

Options
  • 04-03-2009 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anybody know when the Rathfarnham exchange is supposed to be upgraded to support BT's 24mb broadband? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

Or the exchange in Rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

i remember speaking to a rep of Eircoms (through work) and asked him about the Balyboden exchange being upgraded and he gave me no comment..which is just a bad sign. i changed over to NTL as no-one else could provide a decent speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I don't think BT have ever released a schedule of their upgrades, if they even have a schedule beyond the dozen or so exchanges they've already done.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Wasn't there some news story a while back about BT pulling out of the residential market in Ireland?? If that's the case, I highly doubt they're going to pay for more LLU exchanges to be upgraded to ADSL2+.

Advertisement