Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lazy Letterkenny motorists

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Yes I am a woman :)
    Pics or it isn't true :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

@Isitjustmeor:I should have said it wasent all women,because it isent!Dont worry,I am not the steriotypical sexist pig saying women should not drive,its the idiots who give yous a bad name!And as you said,its both sexes.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭IsItJustMeOr...

:) Ok I'll need to ask himself is it okay to post pictures :D

Seriously though, I do not take this as steroetyping at all. To hell with all that carry on. Call a spade a spade. I agree 100%!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

:) Ok I'll need to ask himself is it okay to post pictures :D

Seriously though, I do not take this as steroetyping at all. To hell with all that carry on. Call a spade a spade. I agree 100%!

I think the average spade drives better than the average woman....pc has just been thrown out the windo..

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭IsItJustMeOr...

Hmmm...well I hope you don't meet this average woman with an average spade in the boot and not let her out ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement