Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Busdrivers - Where do they píss?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

And if they wanna have a crap mid-journey?

What about the wimmin divers? They don't have that many options to relieve themselves while on duty! :):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

gurramok wrote: »
    And if they wanna have a crap mid-journey?

What about the wimmin divers? They don't have that many options to relieve themselves while on duty! :):D

Shewee - the hygienic portable urine device for women

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

connundrum wrote: »
    ... nearly 4 hours later and they haven't got back to me.

Clearly there is no answer.

Bus drivers cry piss tears.

They didn't answer my question asking what Felching is either! Scam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

A bus will always have to stop at a city or town after 2/3 hours. Then they would be able to take a leak at the bus station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Stadium Pal, god bless America!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

steo87 wrote: »
    Bear with me now....ya know how there are no designated toilets for drivers around Dub City Centre etc, what do they when they need to use the toilet?

Is there mountains of píssy bottles in the driver's cabin?

they can pee between stops at stations it is allowed

how exactly was this stickied? is this not considered a toilet thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Jugs I reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

provided they have a bale of hay on board. they may piss against the wheel of the vehicle.....

...sorrry, ithought this was a serious thread....:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't want to know :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

they can pee between stops at stations it is allowed

how exactly was this stickied? is this not considered a toilet thread

There's not many stations in Dublin. Only a handful of garages plus an office on O'Connell St available to do the honourable deed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

The bus drivers don't just sit on the bus from 9 to 5 everyday, going from Swords to the city and back, for example.
    They might only be on the bus for an hour or two and then they'd have a wait, generally in town for another run, it could be ten minutes or an hour. I work in a shop in the city centre and we are always getting drivers coming in between their routes. I was speaking to one just yesterday about it.
    Most people only piss once or twice in an 8 hour work day if they are busy, so I'd say the drivers just take the opportunity when they are between routes by nipping into the MacDonalds jax or into a pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gadfly

Some of the newer buses have toilets in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Cough-thread res-ah-reck-see-on-cough

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I wonder about this myself, a lot of them would be aul lads too so they'd need to go quite a bit. That and the fact that many of them have sneaky hip flasks on them would mean they'd need to be going a fair bit. I'd imagine they have an emergency bottle at the very least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

(Much like their disdain for the general public) they bottle it up.

Advertisement