Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eflow

Options
  • 04-03-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Back in November i got 2 bills from eflow for using the toll.
    That was fine, i paid the 6 euro.

Forward on 3 weeks and i get a letter from eflow claiming i havent paid and they increased the charge.

I contact eflow and said i did pay, and gave them the date of payment as i can see if on my credit card bill. They told me that happens all the time, that they will let the head office know.

Now months later i have another letter from them saying they still cant find the payment and i need to pay them! :eek:

They are so bloody useless!! They want me to provide proof of payment now.
    I dont see why i should have the hassle of scanning my credit card statement, blurring out all other transactions apart from the eflow ones and sending it to them.. ALL because they have a absolutely crap system!

Im tempted just to tell them to take me to court and i will bring my credit card statement to court with me and prove it there.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

There is another detailed thread on eflow.
    goodlad wrote: »
    Im tempted just to tell them to take me to court and i will bring my credit card statement to court with me and prove it there.
    Yup. In your shoes thats what Id do. I think theyd be reluctant to get you that far, as the system is still far from perfect, they know it and so would the court.

I tried to pay em for a trip recently only to be told I was in credit. Odd seeing as I only paid for actual trips I made, and dont have an account with em. Their system hadnt logged one of my trips, but I had no way of knowing that. It maddens me that you have to randomly go on the site and pretty much guess what you are supposed to pay. I saw tourists in Hughes and hughes trying to pay toll fees recently, trying in vain to remember how many times they went past the toll in their rental car. (Which they had to hand in toll receipts for when they returned the car). They had no way of checking accurately which is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Advertisement