Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson K750i Problem

• 04-03-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Up until a week ago I could take pictures and they would automatically save themselves. But now when I take a picture, it makes the sound but when I go into pictures there's no new picture!

Does anyone know what could be wrong. I don't think I changed the settings or anything.

I can still take videos and they save fine!

Its nothing to do with storage either!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've had this problem before and resetting the phone to factory settings usually helped. Another time it just started working again a couple of days later.

I'm assuming you've tried saving to memory stick or phone memory and vice versa?

I'm also assuming you've rebooted the phone since this started happening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

Random wrote: »
    I've had this problem before and resetting the phone to factory settings usually helped. Another time it just started working again a couple of days later.

I'm assuming you've tried saving to memory stick or phone memory and vice versa?

I'm also assuming you've rebooted the phone since this started happening?

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have tried saving to memory stick and phone etc.

I haven't yet restored factory settings, ill give that a go, hopefully it will work.

I'm also assuming by saying 'rebooted' you mean 'restoring factory settings'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hblock21 wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have tried saving to memory stick and phone etc.

I haven't yet restored factory settings, ill give that a go, hopefully it will work.

I'm also assuming by saying 'rebooted' you mean 'restoring factory settings'?

Nope that means "turning it off then back on again";)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

DOH!!!!

Just turned it off and on again and is working fine again!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I = fcuking genius! :)

It's always the simple things though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement