Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andri Sigporsson / Kennedy Bakirciouglu

Options
  • 04-03-2009 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what happened these Champ legends? Or are they fragmnets of the Collier's minds?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

LOL stop they were some hero's!!! Must have scored a 1000 goals that chap!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    Anyone know what happened these Champ legends? Or are they fragmnets of the Collier's minds?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_Bakirciogl%C3%BC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Bakircioglu scored in the Uefa Cup last week as far as I know.

Absolute Hammarby legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

Andri Sigporsson / Kennedy Bakirciouglu

My god you just brought back some great memories - I had completely forgotten about the two of them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Kennedy done decent playing with Ajax think he left now but was there last season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Sigporsson was a hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

Great memories of signing young Bakirgiouglu and Ibrahimovic from sweden in the '92 game I think - then again Ade Akinbiyi was a legend in that game too!

Advertisement