Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC Co2 Desert Eagle

Options
  • 04-03-2009 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

KWC Co2 Desert Eagle .50AE

co2pistol001.jpg
    co2pistol002.jpg

I have owned it for 8 months, its fully working, will chuck in the rest of my c02 (6 cartridges) and BB's. Reason for sale, dont use the gun no more as I'm playing with my new BSA Lightning.

The BB gun has been used for shooting targets in my room and anoying my brother with it :D

Ammunition: Bog standard 6mm
    Power source: 12g Co2 Capsules, or any Co2 canister with the correct tubes and adaptors.
    Capacity: 40 rounds (can also use a normal KWC DE mag with an external Co2 rig)
    Power: 400fps

The Entire barrel assembly is metal. The entire slide is metal.

All the worky bits are too: trigger, hammer magazines etc. the frame (grip) isn’t, but that’s probably for the best, or the gun would be well over the 2kg mark.

As it is, it is very heavy. Bout 1.4kg. This negates the recoil somewhat. I have no probs holding it steady, but then again I’m 6’ 4” and weigh 100kg. Rar.

It’s a nice matt black. No newfangled shiney flashy stuff here. I do know there is a chrome version around, and also a two-tone, with a silver slide. However, black is more intimidating, colour of death and all. Silver is what? The colour of someone who can’t afford gold or platinum. Pfft.

Black am win. Silver am not-rich-but-trying-to-be. Pfft etc. Moving on:

The selector switch is ambidextrous, but is incredibly hard to work. One little known fact about this gun is that it has the ability to go full auto! Now before you all start hyperventilating in delight, the Full auto is useless unless you are fighting 4 people with AEGs in a shoebox. The recoil on this beast is fierce. The strongest I have ever felt on any GBB.

Will consider any offers, within reason.
    Can post within the UK or you can pick up from Lewes, East Sussex.

Thanks for looking.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Sorry Sam you can't advertise guns over the legal Irish limit here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement