Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the Obama knockers

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Overheal wrote: »
    Obama Summons the Power of Earth, Wind and Fire... at the WH.
    Given the total economic and war mess passed on to him by his successor, he needs all the help he can get! Next will be Reagan astrology and Kennedy speed?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

on that note if you havent seen his interview with jim cramer - you must
    E4 showing it this evening - can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

oscarBravo wrote: »
    E4 showing it this evening - can't wait!

You can watch it right now.
    http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/stewart-vs-cramer-winner-take-all--183

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    20" monitor, scruffy flash video - meh. 36" TV, MPEG-2 - yay. Won't be long now... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Pocono Joe

There is an interesting blog that has garnered some recent attention. I think it’s a rather unique and humorous idea in this Internet age. It’s called "Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog (Reflections from the hard drive of the machine that enables the voice of the Leader of the Free World)."
    http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/
    Seems Obama’s almost complete reliance on the Teleprompter has gone from the ridiculous to the absurd.

(Blue Lagoon a pretty good writer… she should capitalize on the idea if the trend takes off… www.JoeBidensFuzzyLogic.com is available. More than enough satirical material available to last at least 4 years... a lot more than if Palin would have become VPOTUS ;))

Oh yeah almost forgot ... In My Opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,298 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

At least he has a teleprompter :p I guess Bush thought it would be too 'square'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pocono Joe wrote: »
    More than enough satirical material available to last at least 4 years... a lot more than if Palin would have become VPOTUS ;))
    Now way! Palin remains Queen of Bloopers! Sure wish she would get back into the limelight, cause Jay Leno could use some of her stuff. All he's had to talk about was that the earlier shotgun wedding of her underage preggers daughter was filled with blanks, because they now have split up and gone their separate ways.
    Was this because Bush was a conservative, avoided technology, and preferred those large note cards someone would hold up for him?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Trouser_Press

Really?

bush-with-dual-teleprompters-14791-1237490634-0.jpg

30_24_090204_bush_waving_450.jpg

Bush%20on%20Abe%20Lincoln%20Mission%20Accomplished%20small-thumb-425x278.jpg

Not to mention...

bush-back-debate-box.jpg

;)

Advertisement