Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

if you hate trance, you won't like this

• 04-03-2009 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I thought after all the bull and crap references to certain forms of trance it might be something nice for those who still know there are fine examples of good music in this genre still about!

This isn't even released yet.

I would like everyone else to continue sitting in your sofa and watching ads for Euphoria, Clubland, Trance Anthems etc :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I don't know what is better, the Video or the song :D. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Always loved AoT and mostly anything on platipus. Like you mention, they have a lot more competeion nowadays, but I'd say their quality of production and use of melody still puts their stuff head and shoulders above most of that muck.
    Kaleidoscope remains one of my all time favourite tunes...

As an aside, really like that new Calvin Harris track, which definitely has a touch of the crappy trance about it, but it's well done, sticks in your head and is probably destined to top the charts.

[edit] watching/listening now....superb video and the same signature trance sound that I've always loved them for....hope this is a new album header.
    haha, sounds very very like kaleidoscope hook/chord
    [edit2]A lot of this footage is lifted from a BBC doc called Swarm that was on a few weeks back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Good track, id no idea Art Of Trance were still producing, they released a couple of gems on the classic Platipus records in the 1990's, this is non cheesy trance and not bad at all, im sure there is some decent non cheesy stuff out there althoug in general the only type of trance i like is Psy Trance which i find to be quite similar to Acid Techno in many respects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

yep...i have to agree, i really like this track! great to see Art Of Trance coming back at there best!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Note a bad tune, and very cool video.

REminds me of Trainspotting a little

• Advertisement
Advertisement