Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new fish shop in tallanstown

Options
  • 04-03-2009 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Theres a new fish shop in tallanstown,there spotless and the prices are really reasonable compared to Drogheda and Dublin...:Dthey do a great range of fresh fish and a load of frozen fish like breaded haddock/Cod and fish cakes,crabs and crab cakes and dressed crab(thats lovely!), and smoked fish pies are so delicious there only a fiver! ye's should check it out sometime if your up near there i was certainley satisfied:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

were in the village is it? This is the first I have heard about it!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Yeah not many have heard of it its only up and running a few weeks now i heard,D sign for it is in centra thats where ive seen it.. its 3 miles straight up past the centra just follow the white signs for fish shop and youll be fine! its in the middle of the country but its not too far outta the way:)

Advertisement