Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG G36c

Options
  • 04-03-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi I'm reletively new to airsoft and I was thinking of buying the G36c by Jing Gong from eirsoft.ie for €160. Can anyone tell me the following
    • Is it a good gun?
    • Is it worth €160?
    • Will it last?
    • How good are Jing Gong?
    • Are the internals good quality or not?
    • If you think it is not that good what gun would you reccomend?
    I am particularly intrested in hearing from people that have this gun, but would be grateful to hear from anyone that knows there stuff.
    Thanks in advance.
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

i got this and many other guns, lot of high end guns and the G36C is my fav.

it is a great gun, will last forever(i cant seem to break it, fell down stairs, was trown about in fields and god know what else i done to it). I think it is well worth 160, you will not be let down by it. i cant remember how old it is but its very old!!! Works perfect to this day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Hi I'm reletively new to airsoft and I was thinking of buying the G36c by Jing Gong from eirsoft.ie for €160. Can anyone tell me the following

• Is it a good gun?
    • Is it worth €160?
    • Will it last?
    • How good are Jing Gong?
    • Are the internals good quality or not?
    • If you think it is not that good what gun would you reccomend?
    I am particularly intrested in hearing from people that have this gun, but would be grateful to hear from anyone that knows there stuff.
    Thanks in advance.
    John

The JG G36C the most popular starter aeg in the world.
    Great value, well built, an excellent choice.
    I've mine 2 years, fired thousands of rounds & it still uses a stock gearbox. You won't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You wont find a more popular first AEG out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Ithink that this is the best starter AEG on the market , if not your first AEG it will end up in your collection .

great value for the euros

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Hate to rain on everybodys parade (not).
    My JG G36C got wet one day at a scrim and the gearbox started to grind.(Maybe not related)
    I took it apart and changed & shimmed the gears. It was my first time opening an AEG and it was surprisingly smooth to do.

I didn't put it back together right and not the trigger doesn't work exactly right in semi-auto mode.

Other than that I found the mags are annoyingly clunky and the TM ones have weak clips, I replaced the mag-well so it will take Stanag mags. There are more pouches available, and you can share with most of your team-mates.

Aside from that, it's perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

got one myself to see what all the fuss was about them and i have to say i have not used any of my other aegs since.....and thats no joke.

i have a 9.6v battery in mine and the rate of fire is deadly out of it its like a hose:D iv never had an ounce of bother with it it fires when i want it to and hits what i want it to:)

and if you get it from eirsoft the lads out there are great and will help you out with whatever you need and are a pleasure to deal with.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Hate to rain on everybodys parade (not).
    My JG G36C got wet one day at a scrim and the gearbox started to grind.(Maybe not related)
    I took it apart and changed & shimmed the gears. It was my first time opening an AEG and it was surprisingly smooth to do.

I didn't put it back together right and not the trigger doesn't work exactly right in semi-auto mode.

Other than that I found the mags are annoyingly clunky and the TM ones have weak clips, I replaced the mag-well so it will take Stanag mags. There are more pouches available, and you can share with most of your team-mates.

Aside from that, it's perfect.

Wound you not put that down to the fact that you didnt look after it and then made a balls of fixing it?., :D

Mine is a year and a half old now and has seen some rediculous, and i mean rediculous use in that time. its the gun i loan to people when theirs goes down and its the one i can always count on to work without issues. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Masada wrote: »
    Wound you not put that down to the fact that you didnt look after it and then made a balls of fixing it?., :D

Sah!
    I demand satisfaction!
    Springers at dawn!

If by look after you mean not use to drive nails and such, then yes I did look after it.
    It is still my first AEG and I paid many monies for it, I took care of it as best as I could, it just stopped working one day and I fixed* it.

*Well it works...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Sah!
    I demand satisfaction!
    Springers at dawn!

LOL! Would like to see that!

I had a CA SL-8 (a good CA, believe it or not!) but I still preferred the JG G36 which I got as a back-up. It's just damn good. The mags are big, but they also clip together (very, very handy indeed) and are very tough. Much like the JG G36 itself.

Couldn't recommend it more highly. There are a few upgrades to it which put it into a different class altogether, but it's perfectly good without them. Good red-dot scope wouldn't hurt either - with .25g bbs, it's very accurate indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 proudtobeirish

Thanks for all your help lads I will definitely add one of these babies to my collection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Thanks for all your help lads I will definitely add one of these babies to my collection

you wont be disappointed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

We bought 20 jing gong G36cs from Eirsoft and haven't had an issue yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

stretch your budget and get the KWA version ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Disagree the JG version will do just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

up to personal taste but i find the KWA G36C a fantastic piece of kit and well worth the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

I don't think you need a KWA G36c, they are good yes but for the amount of extra money you have to spend I don't know if its worth it!

I would go with Eirsoft's JG G36C, they are reliable and can take a bad beating!

Advertisement